ACADEMY TRIP TO BANGALORE
The Greater Manchester Cricket League is looking to help sponsor some of our brightest young cricketers to a fantastic 7 day cricket tour of Bangalore around the end of March / Easter of 2019 - dates dependant upon cost and availability of flights.
Included in the itinerary for the week are;
- Stay Hotel Attide: stay for 2 in a room, breakfast and dinner included, 4 pieces laundry each, 2 bottles of bottled water, WIFI.
- Airport pickup and drop
- Air conditioned bus 40 seaters.
- Transport for all days for practice and matches.
- Local manager for the team, he will be with team from arrival to departure.( from morning till evening )
- 3 days practice ( lunch arranged at the Academy )
- 3 practice matches of 40 over’s each ( lunch provided at the ground )
- All the matches will be streamed live which can be watched from anywhere.
- Team prizes and awards.
- Formidable opposition teams for quality matches.
- One day sight seeing trip to Bannerghatta national park ( lunch provided)
A tour kit comprising, track suit, polo shirt (to travel in), training shirt and shorts, playing shirt and a cap.
The hotel has already been vetted and is more than adequate and is around 30 minutes from the academy and 45 mins from the centre of Bangalore The academy has a website http://justcric.com/ which will give further details.
With this being the first year the League would be looking to take 15 under 15’s and the cost would be approximately £2,000 dependant on the amount of sponsorship realised.
To register an interest please contact Gareth Williams at email@example.com from whom more details will be released in the near future