The ECB have today published a detailed return to play guidance document through their website here
This includes a comprehensive document, relating to Stage 1B which runs from March 20 to Apr 12.
For games after April 12 further guidance should be issued on or around April 5
All these documents have been updated today, please ensure these are read at your club even if they look like earlier versions -
- Each player to carry out personal symptom check before leaving home to attend a cricket game
- Use own equipment throughout and cleen bat when leaving field of play
- No sweat or saliva to be applied to ball, hands to be cleaned at breaks every 6 overs
- Social distancing applies at all times (2m+) apart from keeper and slips (1m+)
- Clubhouse closed excluding toilets
- Clubs to record all in attendance, to asupport Track & Trace - no spectators
- Social distancing to apply at wicket celebrations and end of game - no hand shakes or fist bumps.
A chart setting out the stages is also provided here
The GMCL Board will endeavour to digest this further over the weekend