information on cricHQ issues or procedures will be posted here as they arise.
Scoring on cricHQ
as a registered club admin you can go to the cricHQ support pages by logging in to crichq.com, clicking on your avatar and choosing "Support" to access all cricHQ help products and scoring guides
Player Leaving your club
Where a player leaves your club - click on the three dots to the right and choose archive
- Do not delete the record
- if a player transfers you can choose transfer and select the new club or notify GtrMcrCricket@mail.com to transfer the record
Where a player registers under the new system and the player does not link his former stats record, the clubs cricHQ admin will need to merge the records.
- To do this click on the three dots to the right of the newly subscribed record and choose Merge and
- then search for the record you need to merge in the box generated. and select merge.
Issue - Where both records have orange ticks the records will not merge, you need to
- extract the player number from the web link for each player - the easiest way to do this is on cricHQ.com and at the top of the page enter the players name and choose player
- click on each player and note the player ID number such as
- www.crichq.com/players/1541797/statistics/domestic and www.crichq.com/players/1297518/statistics/domestic
- please log in as admin on www.crichq.com and
- click on your avatar
- and choose "support" and click on "Contact Support"
- enter your admin e-mail address, Product=cricHQ, Subject="merge players", Description ="Can you please merge player numbers x and y because they are both orange ticked, I am admin for "xx" club where thge player plays.
Issue - Photo being lost on merger -
- UPDATE - on merge the uploaded photo can now be selected alongside initials, date of birth, e-mail as the element to retain
Issue: - Stats being lost on merge -
- This appears to have happened in a very small number of cases
- You can resolve this issue by contacting the Support team at cricHQ as per the above process and explain that records are lost.